Dingna Duan, Ph.D., Postdoc Fellow
- Neuroimaging Computing
- Machine Learning
- Infant Brain Development
- 2013.09-2019.09: Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering, Zhejiang University
- 2016.07-2019.01: Visiting Research Scholar in Biomedical Engineering, UNC-Chapel Hill
- 2009.09-2013.06: B.Sc. in Biomedical Engineering, Shandong University
- Duan D, Xia S, Rekik I, Meng Y, Wu Z, Wang L, Lin W, Gilmore JH, Shen D, Li G (2018) Exploring folding patterns of infant cerebral cortex based on multi-view curvature features: methods and applications. NeuroImage 185:575-592.
- Duan D, Xia S, Rekik I, Wu Z, Wang L, Lin W, Gilmore JH, Shen D, Li G (2019) Cortical folding-based individual identification and individual variability study during dynamic early brain development. Human Brain Mapping. (Minor Revision)
- Wei J#, Duan D#, Wu K, Chen Y, Wang L, Zheng Y, Chen K, Kang Y, Si C, Wang H, Shen D, Li G, Ji W, Niu Y. Abnormal brain development precedes in the early stages of Parkinson’s disease in -synuclein transgenic monkeys. Movement Disorders. (Under Review)
- Duan D, Xia S, Meng Y, Wang L, Lin W, Gilmore JH, Shen D, Li G (2017) Exploring gyral patterns of infant cortical folding based on multi-view curvature information. MICCAI, Springer, Cham, 12-20.
- Duan D, Xia S, Wu Z, Wang F, Wang L, Lin W, Gilmore JH, Shen D, Li G (2019) Cortical foldingprints for infant identification. IEEE 16th International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI), 396-399.
- Duan D, Rekik I, Xia S, Wang L, Lin W, Gilmore JH, Shen D, Li G (2017) Longitudinal multi-scale mapping of infant cortical folding using spherical wavelets. IEEE 14th International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI), 93-96.