Mingrui Xia, Ph.D., Associate Professor
- Computational methods for human connectomics big data;
- Development of human connectomics and its related psychiatric disorders;
- High-performance computing and visualization software for imaging connectomics;
- 2010.09-2013.06: Ph.D. in cognitive neuroscience, State Key Laboratory of Cognitive Neuroscience and Learning, Beijing Normal University
- 2007.09-2010.06: M.Sc. in Biomedical Engineering, School of Biological Science and Medical Engineering, Beihang University
- 2003.09-2007.06: B.Sc. in Bioengineering, Department of Bioengineering, Beihang University
- 2019.12-Present: Associate Professor, State Key Laboratory of Cognitive Neuroscience and Learning, Beijing Normal University, China
- 2016.01-2019.12: Research Associate Professor, State Key Laboratory of Cognitive Neuroscience and Learning, Beijing Normal University, China
- 2013.07-2016.01: Research Assistant Professor, State Key Laboratory of Cognitive Neuroscience and Learning, Beijing Normal University, China
- The gray matter morphology brain structural networks in major depressive disorder with magnetic resonance imaging, National Natural Science Foundation of China, No. 82071998, 01/2021-12/2024, Role on project: PI.
- Alterations of brain networks in depression with multi-site imaging big data, Beijing Nova Program, No. Z191100001119023, 11/2019-10/2022, Role on project: PI.
- Antidepressant effects on high-resolution dynamic functional brain networks in major depressive disorder, National Natural Science Foundation of China, No. 81671767, 01/2017-12/2020, Role on project: PI.
- The Pivotal Circuits of Human Whole Brain Network with Multi-modal Magnetic Resonance Imaging, National Natural Science Foundation of China, No. 81401479, 01/2015-12/2017, Role on project: PI.
- Sun X, Liu J, Ma Q, Duan J, Wang X, Xu Y, Xu Z, Xu K, Wang F, Tang Y*, He Y, Xia M* (2020) Disrupted Intersubject Variability Architecture in Functional Connectomes in Schizophrenia. Schizophr Bull doi:10.1093/schbul/sbaa155.
- Liu J#, Xia M#, Wang X, Liao X, He Y (2020) The spatial organization of the chronnectome associates with cortical hierarchy and transcriptional profiles in the human brain. Neuroimage. 222:117296.
- Ma Q#, Tang Y#, Wang F, Liao X, Jiang X, Wei S, Mechelli A, He Y, Xia M* (2020) Transdiagnostic dysfunctions in brain modules across patients with schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and major depressive disorder: a connectome-based study. Schizophr Bull 46(3):699-712.
- Xia M, Womer FY, Chang M, Zhu Y, Zhou Q, Edmiston EK, Jiang X, Wei S, Duan J, Xu K, Tang Y, He Y, Wang F (2019) Shared and distinct functional architectures of brain networks across psychiatric disorders. Schizophr Bull 45(2):450-63.
- Xia M#, Si T#, Sun X, Ma Q, Liu B, Wang L, Meng J, Chang M, Huang X, Chen Z, Tang Y, Xu K, Gong Q, Wang F, Qiu J, Xie P, Li L*, He Y*, Group DI-MDDW (2019) Reproducibility of functional brain alterations in major depressive disorder: Evidence from a multisite resting-state functional MRI study with 1,434 individuals. Neuroimage 189:700-14.
- Sha Z#, Xia M#, Lin Q, Cao M, Tang Y, Xu K, Song H, Wang Z, Wang Fei, Fox, P, Evans A, He Y (2018) Meta-connectomic analysis reveals commonly disrupted functional architectures in network modules and connectors across brain disorders. Cereb Cortex 28(12):4179-94.
- Qiu L#, Xia M#, Cheng B, Yuan L, Kuang W, Bi F, Ai H, Gu Z, Lui S, Huang X, He Y*, Gong Q* (2018) Abnormal dynamic functional connectivity of amygdalar subregions in untreated patients with first-episode major depressive disorder. J Psychiatry Neurosci 43(3):170112
- Zhang N#, Xia M#, Qiu T, Wang X, Lin CP, Guo Q, Lu J, Wu Q, Zhuang D, Yu Z, Gong F, Farrukh Hameed NU, He Y*, Wu J*, Zhou L (2018) Reorganization of cerebro-cerebellar circuit in patients with left hemispheric gliomas involving language network: A combined structural and resting-state functional MRI study. Hum Brain Mapp 39(12):4802-19.
- Du H#, Xia M#, Zhao K#, Liao X, Yang H, Wang Y*, He Y* (2018) PAGANI Toolkit: a parallel graph-theoretical analysis package for brain network big data. Hum Brain Mapp 39(5):1869-188.
- Wang X, Lin Q, Xia M*, He Y* (2018) Differentially categorized structural brain hubs are involved in different microstructural, functional, and cognitive characteristics and contribute to individual identification. Hum Brain Mapp 39(4):1647-1663.
- Liu J, Xia M*, Dai Z, Wang X, Liao X, Bi Y, He Y (2017) Intrinsic brain hub connectivity underlies individual differences in spatial working memory. Cereb Cortex 27(12):5496-5508.
- Wei Y, Liao X, Yan C, He Y, Xia M* (2017) Identifying topological motif patterns of human brain functional networks. Hum Brain Mapp 38(5):2734-2750.
- Xia M, He Y (2017) Functional connectomics from a “big data” perspective. Neuroimage 160:152-167.
- Xia M, Lin Q, Bi Y, He Y (2016) Connectomic insights into topologically centralized network edges and relevant motifs in the human brain. Front Hum Neurosci 10:158.
- Wang L#, Xia M#, Li K, Zeng Y, Su Y, Dai W, Zhang Q, Jin Z, Mitchell PB, Yu X, He Y*, Si T* (2015) The effects of antidepressant treatment on resting-state functional brain networks in patients with major depressive disorder. Hum Brain Mapp 36:768-78.
- Xia M*, Wang J, He Y* (2013) BrainNet Viewer: a network visualization tool for human brain connectomics. PLoS One 8:e68910. ESI top 1% cited paper.
- Xia M, He Y (2011) Magnetic resonance imaging and graph theoretical analysis of complex brain networks in neuropsychiatric disorders. Brain Connectivity 1:349-365.
See Google Scholar for more publications: https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=S5oO_zMAAAAJ