Tengda Zhao, Ph.D., Assistant Professor
- Developmental human brain connectomics;
- Children brain templates and brain parcellation;
- Computational methodology for human brain big data.
- 2011.09-2017.06: Ph. D. in cognitive neuroscience, State Key Laboratory of Cognitive Neuroscience and Learning, Beijing Normal University
- 2007.09-2011.06: B.Sc. in communication engineering, School of Electronic Information Engineering, Tianjin University
- 2017.07-Present: Assistant Professor, State Key Laboratory of Cognitive Neuroscience and Learning, Beijing Normal University, China
- The developmental pattern of high-precision baby brain structural network based on diffusion MRI, National Natural Science Foundation of China, No. 81801783, 01/2019-12/2021, Role on project: PI.
- Zhao T, Liao X, Fonov V, Wang Q, Men W, Wang Y, Qin S, Tan S, Gao J, Evan A, Tao S, Dong Q, He Y* (2019) Unbiased age-specific structural brain atlases for Chinese pediatric population. Neuroimage 189:55-70.
- Zhao T#, Xu Y#, He Y* (2019) Graph theoretical modeling of baby brain networks. Neuroimage 185:711-727.
- Zhao T#, Mishra V#, Jeon T, Ouyang M, Chalak L, Heyne R, Rollins N, Shu N*, Huang H* (2018) Differential maturation of the human brain structural connectivity during the preterm development. Neuroimage 185:699-710.
- Zhao T#, Sheng C#, Bi Q#, Niu W, Shu N*, Han Y* (2017) Age-related differences in the topological organization of the brain structural connectome in amnestic mild cognitive impairment. Neurobiology of aging 59:144-155.
- Zhao T, Cao M, Niu H, Zuo X, Evans A, He Y, Dong Q, Shu N* (2015) Age-related changes in the topological organization of the white matter structural connectome across the human lifespan. Human Brain Mapping 36(10):3777-3792.
- Zhao T, Duan F, Liao X, Dai Z, Cao M, He Y, Shu N* (2015) Test-retest reliability of white matter structural brain networks: a multiband diffusion MRI study. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience
- Duan F, Zhao T, He Y, Shu N* (2015) Test-retest reliability of diffusion measures in cerebral white matter: A multiband diffusion MRI study. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging 42(4):1106-1116.
- Zhong Z, Zhao T, Luo J, Guo Z, Guo M, Li P, Sun J, He Y *, Li Z* (2014) Abnormal topological organization in white matter structural networks revealed by diffusion tensor tractography in unmedicated patients with obsessive–compulsive disorder. Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry 51:39-50.
- Liao X#, Yuan L#, Zhao T, Dai Z, Shu N, Xia M, Yang Y, Evans A, He Y* (2015) Spontaneous functional network dynamics and associated structural substrates in the human brain. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience
- Shu N, Wang X, Bi Q, Zhao T, Han Y* (2017) Disrupted topologic efficiency of white matter structural connectome in individuals with subjective cognitive decline. Radiology 286(1):229-238.
See Google Scholar for more information: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=vah6D2cAAAAJ&hl=zh-CN&oi=ao